Typekit’s web fonts are super-easy to use with iThemes Builder. Here’s how:
1. Create an account at Typekit.com. Create a kit by specifying the domain on which you wish to use the font(s).
2. Copy the embed code provided by Typekit:
4. Again from Typekit.com, add the font that you wish to use to this kit. Click Using fonts in CSS:
5. Copy the font-family line:
Now we can use the font in our child theme’s style.css file just like any other.
6. To make this font available in Builder’s Style Manager, the following code should be added in child theme’s functions.php file (code copy available here):
Note: In the above, ‘museo-slab’ serif should be replaced with font-family value copied in step 3. Single quotes are being used instead of double quotes because ‘museo-slab’, serif will be surrounded by double quotes.
7. Success! Now this Typekit font will be available for use in Builder’s Style Manager:
Which font will you choose? Now you’re all set to start customizing your site with Typekit fonts from Builder’s easy-to-use Style Manager. For more great Builder tutorials like this, visit the iThemes Codex and iThemesBuilder.com.