With BackupBuddy 3.0 on the horizon, it’s great to know that an even better tool for your sites is coming out soon. Since we’ve been getting a ton of user requests asking for more information about BackupBuddy 3.0, here it is!
Check out some of the BackupBuddy 3.0 features to see how your backups are about to be revolutionized forever:
Some BackupBuddy 3.0 Features
- Magic Migration – Move entire sites straight from your WordPress dashboard.
- Replace Hard-Coded Links – Everything you have, or a plugin has, hard-coded into any file can now be changed with BackupBuddy.
- Command Line Database Backups – Now you can backup database via command line also! Great for older or overloaded servers.
- Backup Statistics – How long are your backups taking? How big is your database? How long does writing an actual zip file take? BackupBuddy 3.0 has actual statistics, allowing you to ask your host when some things are taking longer than usual to complete or start.
- Extensive Multisite Support – All the BackupBuddy Multisite Beta features are more polished now.
- Extensive Multisite Logging – Remember the days (including today) when performing some BackupBuddy operations on Multisites left you in the dark in terms of finding out what happened, in case of any issues? Those days will be long gone with BackupBuddy 3.0 .
- RepairBuddy – Yep, RepairBuddy is getting even stronger and stable. You’ll be able to fix common site problems and perform advanced database text replacement also.
- New Framework – A completely rewritten framework means BackupBuddy will be faster, more efficient, and less intensive on server resources.
- Extensive Troubleshooting Logging Everywhere – BackupBuddy 3.0 has extensive logging everywhere to help you troubleshoot any step you take. So if you get stuck somewhere, there’s a log on your BackupBuddy that will tell you what happened, and where.
What do you think?
What do you think of the BackupBuddy 3.0 features? Which feature are you looking forward to? Which feature are you most excited about?
Share your comments or questions below!