Introducing Bryant, a new iThemes Builder theme. In addition to features like the Builder Layout Editor and mobile-responsive design, Bryant features styles for post formats and Exchange, plus alternate module style options to mix up your page layouts.
Theme Features Overview
- Exchange Styles for Store, Individual Products, Account & Cart
- Responsive Mobile Menu
- Post Formats: Status, Quote, Image & Standard
- Alternate Module Styles: Footer (Dark Blue – Full Width, Default), Widget Bar (Dark Blue – Full Width, Default), Navigation (Dark Blue – Full Width, Default) and Image (Full Window, No Spacing, Default)
Bryant includes theme-matching styles for Exchange, our free ecommerce plugin, so you can get started setting up your online shop.
Responsive Mobile Navigation Menu
Bryant include a built-in responsive mobile menu for each navigation module style, so mobile visitors can easily navigate your site. To use this feature, add a navigation module to your page layout from the Builder Layout Editor.
The mobile menu automatically appears when your site is accessed by devices with screen sizes that are less than 500px wide.
Post Format Support
Bryant takes advantage of Image, Quote, Status and Standard post formats by adding unique styling for each. When adding a post, just select the type of post format you’d like to apply to the post before publishing.
Alternate Module Styles
Bryant includes alternate module styles to change up your page layouts, including:
- Widget Bar – Dark Blue – Full Width, Transparent Background
- Image – Full Window, No Spacing, Default
- Footer – Dark Blue – Full Width, Default
- Navigation – Dark Blue – Full Width, Default (both mobile-responsive)
To use these alternate module styles, select your preferred style from Style drop-down in the Modify Module Settings box when editing or creating a layout.
Check out this post for more information on how to download and import these sample layouts into your Builder site.