This is a huge launch week for iThemes Exchange, our easy-to-use WordPress ecommerce plugin we launched last summer, as we just released two very big features you’ve asked for: Variants and Easy U.S. Sales Taxes.
Our mission with iThemes Exchange is simple: to give you the easiest way to sell online.
With these two new add-ons, we just made very big steps forward in offering you the complete, easy to use solution.
Since we released iThemes Exchange last summer, our team (which includes 2 full-time developers, front-end developer, and designer) have been hard at work making a ton of progress toward those goals … for you.
Here’s what you can sell today with iThemes Exchange:
- Digital Products — like ebooks or music
- Membership — so far the most popular way people are using Exchange with lots of fanfare (see why Chris Lema says it’s the best)
- Invoices — bill your clients straight from your WP site
- Physical Products — sell your jewelry or clothing
And here are some key features and add-ons we’ve built or offered to you:
- Payment Gateways
- Guest Checkout
- Email Marketing integrations
- Free & Flat-Rate Shipping
- Simple Taxes
- Recurring Payments
- Free Offers
- Featured Video
- And lots more here
And we’re not done!
Here are some of the big projects what we’re aiming at tackling by the end of the year:
- More features & integrations with Membership
- More advanced taxes — for Europe (VAT), Canada and more
- More shipping options — like FedEx, UPS, USPS and more
- Import / Export — so you can bulk upload products into Exchange
Along the way, we’ll also be releasing some smaller projects that help you do more with Exchange, like adding custom fields to the registration, customer notes and more.
But here’s why I share all this with you …
With every new feature and release, we’re trying to give you ONE more reason to try iThemes Exchange.
You just got two more BIG reasons this week.