We have a brand new line-up of WordPress 101 training tutorials available to you, for free!
WordPress has changed quite a bit since we first posted the WordPress 101 training tutorial series. We’ve updated the tutorials to WordPress 3.9 so they are current with the latest major version of WordPress.
Who Needs WordPress 101 Tutorials
- New bloggers
- Freelance clients
- New web designers
- Anyone just starting out in WordPress
Make the Tutorials Work for You
Any iThemes Toolkit member has access to the unbranded WordPress 101 tutorials. You can add your own branding and package them to ship directly to your clients – saving you time and money.
If you’re a freelancer, you know how much your time is worth. Saving time training clients is a huge perk that frees you up to build your business.
What WordPress 101 Tutorials Cover
- What is WordPress?
- WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org
- Exploring the WordPress Dashboard
- Exploring WordPress Settings
- WordPress Posts vs. Pages
- WordPress Categories and Tags
- Applying a WordPress Page Template
- Installing WordPress Plugins
- How to Install a WordPress Theme
- Creating Users in WordPress
- And 14 more topics!
This series of WordPress tutorials covers everything any beginner needs to know to get started using WordPress.
What do you want to learn about WordPress?
What’s something new you would like to learn about WordPress? Help us keep iThemes Tutorials stocked up by telling us what you want to learn.