It’s official: BackupBuddy 5.0 is here! The v5.0 update includes 80+ new features and enhancements we know you’ll love, including:
- Improved UI designs for running backups, managing remote destinations and restoring/migrating your sites with ImportBuddy
- New database rollback functionality to easily roll back your database to a prior version from within WordPress
- The ability to set up your backup schedules remotely – new integration with Sync
- More behind-the-scenes improvements focusing on improving core functionality on both the backup and restore side
Performance, robustness and usability have all been improved in BackupBuddy 5.0. This means that BackupBuddy and ImportBuddy are easier to use and can better handle larger sites, especially large databases
Updating to BackupBuddy 5.0
All current BackupBuddy, Plugin Suite and Toolkit customers will find the BackupBuddy 5.0 update available now.
There are three easy ways to update:
- If you’ve licensed BackupBuddy on your site, you can automatically update from your WordPress dashboard using the update icon in the admin toolbar.
- For manual updates, you can download the latest BackupBuddy zip file after logging in to the iThemes Member Panel.
- Update BackupBuddy on all your WordPress sites at once from iThemes Sync
Join us for the BackupBuddy 5.0 Launch Webinar, Aug 22 @ 1pm CDT
Walk through all the new features in BackupBuddy 5.0 with BackupBuddy developer Dustin Bolton this Friday, Aug 22 @ 1pm CDT. We’ll see you there!
BackupBuddy Launch Webinar
Friday, Aug. 22
1 – 2 pm (CDT)
Watch the Replay
Get BackupBuddy Today! $50 Off Through Sept. 5
To celebrate the launch of BackupBuddy 5.0 we’re offering $50 off your BackupBuddy (Unlimited Sites), BackupBuddy Gold or Plugin Suite purchase with coupon code BACKUPBUDDY5. Just don’t delay! This offer expires Friday, Sept. 5.