The latest version of iThemes Security Pro (v.1.9.3) includes a new security summary widget for your WordPress dashboard.
From this new widget, you can get a quick view of important security stats for your site and easily perform security actions like temporarily whitelisting your IP — without having to navigate to the plugin’s settings.
Get a Quick View of Security Stats & Important Info
With the new iThemes Security dashboard widget, you can get an overview of these security stats:
- The # of times iThemes Security has protected your site from attack
- The current # of lockouts
- The IP addresses for currently locked out hosts
- The usernames for currently locked out users
Perform Security Actions
The dashboard widget also includes buttons to perform some of the most common security actions:
- Temporarily whitelist your IP
- Scan your site for malware (this option will appear once you have malware scanning enabled)
- Scan files (this option appears once you have file change detection enabled).
- Remove locked out hosts or users
Hiding the Dashboard Widget
If you’d prefer not to see the iThemes Security dashboard widget, you can turn it off by clicking the Screen Options tab in the upper-right corner of the page. Uncheck the box next to iThemes Security Pro to remove the widget from your dashboard.
Updating to the Latest Version of iThemes Security Pro
The latest version of iThemes Security Pro (v.1.9.3) is now available as an automatic update from your WordPress dashboard. For manual updates, you can download the latest version of iThemes Security Pro from the iThemes Member Panel.
If you’re a Sync user, you can update all your sites at once after logging in to the Sync dashboard.