As the Thanksgiving holiday draws close here in the United States I received a note from a freelancer who is just finishing their first year working for themselves. She sent me a note of thanks for the training and tools that iThemes provides that helped her overcome the fear of starting her own freelance business.
So it’s in that same spirit that I want to encourage everyone else to take a leap of faith if you’ve been contemplating such a leap. And to help that leap happen and to ensure you have the tools necessary, the iThemes Toolkit is currently on sale (50% off) through the end of this month.
- The .blog domain names are now available for purchase.
- Are you looking to learn the basics of WordPress this holiday weekend?
- Don’t forget that December 9th starts the 16th WordPress Developer Course. An intensive firehose of knowledge compressed into a series of classes.
- For anyone building an ecommerce solution with WordPress it is important to deal with accessibility needs of customers.
- For all of you worrying about not knowing enough “tech-stuff” to do freelancing, sometimes we can learn from the mistakes of others.
WordPress Black Friday Sales
I’ve put together a list of quality Black Friday sales that I recommend.
- Don’t forget there is a 50% off the iThemes Toolkit going on right now.
- Siteground will be having a 70% off their hosting starting Friday, Nov 25th till Monday, Nov 28th.
- Pippin’s Plugins will have a 30% off sale on his plugins starting on Friday, Nov 25th.
- Beaver Builder page builder will be on a 25% off sale starting on Friday, Nov 25th.
- Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder will be on a 30% off sale starting on Friday, Nov 25th.
- CSS Hero has up to 60% off their plugin right now through Monday, Nov 28th.
- Elementor Pro will be available for preorder at 50% off on Friday, Nov 25th.
- There are tons of other deals going on so I hope you’ll find the tools you need on a great sale this holiday weekend.
I wanted to thank those of you who write me and let me know about WordPress plugins, news, tutorials and other pieces of content many of you create. I love adding that type of information to our WordPress Weekly Recap posts. You can also let me know about things you come across by emailing [email protected] Until next week … have a great day.