There have been some great SEO and Security tips happening at iThemes recently and I hope you didn’t miss these specific resources. WordPress SEO Tips, 37 SEO Success Factors, and even the replay of the SEO Reporting free webinar. When is the last time you did an SEO audit on your WordPress websites?
- The WordPress Theme Handbook has finally been released and is a great place for anyone wanting to take their WordPress skills to the next level.
- PluginTut put together a great tutorial on designing a WordPress website to sell an ebook.
- Jump into a podcast to learn about the history of how Sucuri came to exist.
- Are you concerned you don’t know enough about the mobile ads penalty that Google implemented this past week?
- Siteground has started auto-issuing Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates for every new domain registered with their hosting service. Great step in securing the web.
- Postmatic has now rebranded as Replyable with the same great service staying in place.
- Building a quality pricing table in WordPress is made much easier with this new Price Table Builder plugin.
- Do you use BuddyPress? Now you can integrate some better enhanced private messaging.
I wanted to thank those of you who write me and let me know about WordPress plugins, news, tutorials and other pieces of content many of you create. I love adding that type of information to our WordPress Weekly Recap posts. You can also let me know about things you come across by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Until next week … have a great day.