A new Pro module for iThemes Sales Accelerator just landed: Inventory. The Inventory module for iThemes Sales Accelerator is a new WooCommerce Inventory Management plugin to manage the stock of your products with multiple warehouses.
New! WooCommerce Inventory & Warehouses Made Simple
With the new Inventory module for iThemes Sales Accelerator, you can create multiple warehouses, view stock logs and stock reports, plus import and transfer stock between warehouses. This solves a big problem for complicated WooCommerce shops that use warehouses and fulfillment centers to fulfill orders, as there isn’t a built-in way to manage warehouses and complicated inventory from within WooCommerce.
Now, from your WordPress dashboard, you can view and perform these actions:
- Stock Log – The Stock Log shows all changes to your inventory in all of your warehouses. You can filter the log details by warehouse, date range or by product.
- Stock Report – The Stock Report page shows all of your products and their inventories in each of your warehouses. View specific products and quickly review product inventory in each warehouse.
- Stock Import – The Stock Import feature allows you to export and import a CSV file of your stock.
- Stock Transfer – The Stock Transfer feature lets you move products between your warehouses.
New! Intelligent Shipping Prices Based On Warehouse Proximity
One of the coolest features of the Inventory module for iThemes Sales Accelerator is Warehouse Proximity. With the Warehouse Proximity feature, you can automatically display the lowest shipping prices at checkout, based on warehouse fulfillment location.
How does it work? Warehouse Proximity will automatically select the warehouse for a customer’s purchase based on their location. At checkout, shipping prices will display the lowest price based on the warehouse closest to the customer. If the closest warehouse is out of stock of the item(s) being purchased, it will then select the next closest warehouse.
This feature integrates with the most widely used WooCommerce Shipping plugins, including:
- WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label License Type
- WooCommerce USPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label
- WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Plugin with Print Label
- USPS Shipping Method
- UPS Shipping Method
- FedEx Shipping Method
If there are more shipping plugins you’d like to see integrated with Inventory for iThemes Sales Accelerator, be sure to submit a feature request. For more information on using Warehouse Proximity, check out the iThemes Sales Accelerator Inventory documentation.
Get the Inventory Module for iThemes Sales Accelerator
If you’re new to iThemes Sales Accelerator, you can download the free version of the iThemes Sales Accelerator plugin here to access basic features, like WooCommerce reports. To add the new inventory and warehouse features, get the Inventory module for iThemes Sales Accelerator.