Licensing BackupBuddy allows you to receive automatic updates straight from the WordPress dashboard. When BackupBuddy updates are released, you will receive a notification to update BackupBuddy.
- To license BackupBuddy, expand the Settings menu and click iThemes Licensing.
On this page, you’ll find a list of any iThemes plugins you have, both licensed and unlicensed.
- Check the box next to BackupBuddy and enter your iThemes username and password in the box below. Click License Products.
- To remove your license from a client’s site or a production site once you’ve completed development, select the product to deactivate the license from the list of Licensed Products.
- Enter your iThemes username and password and click Remove Licenses.
Licensing Support Forum & Tutorial Video
If you have questions or issues licensing your plugins, be sure to visit the Licensing Issues Forum.
If you still have the previous licensing system, please see the Old Licensing System codex page.
- Specifications: Server Configuration & Minimum Requirements
- Host Compatibility
- Quick Setup
- Local Development