Exchange Add-Ons: PayPal Standard Basic
The PayPal Standard Basic Add-on is the simple and fast version to get PayPal set up for your store. You might use this version just to get your store going, but we highly suggest you switch to the PayPal Standard Secure option.
Once enabled, you will need to enter your PayPal email address. You can also set the text for the payment button.
In your PayPal settings, be sure to enable the Payment Data Transfer (PDT) option.
To do this, go back to your My Selling Tools page and click the Update link for Website Preferences.
Find the Payment Data Transfer section and insure that the option is set to on.
- Exchange Add-ons on iThemes.com
- Free Add-Ons
- Premium Add-Ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone