The feast and famine cycle is a constant struggle for the freelance WordPress developer. But you can break that cycle by selling WordPress maintenance to your freelance clients. You get steady, reliable income and your clients get peace of mind. Everybody wins. And it just might save your business.
Based on our popular How Selling WordPress Maintenance Can Save Your Freelance Business post, this ebook covers strategies and tips to start packaging WordPress maintenance services for your clients.
- What’s WordPress Maintenance?
- What’s the Benefit of Selling WordPress Maintenance?
- Who Needs WordPress Maintenance?
- How to Sell Ongoing WordPress Maintenance
- What to Include in Your WordPress Maintenance Package?
- What’s the Cost?
- Freelance Maintenance Providers
- How to Market Your WordPress Maintenance Plan
Kristen has been writing tutorials to help WordPress users since 2011. You can usually find her working on new articles for the iThemes blog or developing resources for #WPprosper. Outside of work, Kristen enjoys journaling (she’s written two books!), hiking and camping, cooking, and daily adventures with her family, hoping to live a more present life.