Welcome to the forum:
Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.
What is included with support:
Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.
Monday, May 25 2015 is Memorial Day. Please note that the iThemes offices are closed during National Holidays.
Support will resume on Tuesday May 26.
WP3.1 & 3rd party plugins WITH Builder, Flexx
Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:30 PM
1. Are both themes tested with WP3.1?
2. Would you predict that most 3rd party plugins would work with Flexx and Builder (let's assume fairly common 3rd party plugins that are known to work on many other 3.1-compatible themes).
3. I like the square date image graphic that appears in the default Flexx theme blog entry postings; without getting too detailed, how would I achieve that using Builder?
Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:37 PM
1. yes, no issues encountered
2. sofar, a few plugins have been reported to have issues with Builder, none of them I would consider "fairly common", and in some cases, there is a workaround or an alternative,
3. once you have access to the support forum, we will be able to provide you with the assistance (instructions and code etc.) to achieve these kind of modifications.
hope this helps, let us know if you have any other inquiries,
Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.
To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.
When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.
Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:04 AM
Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:03 AM