Better, More Convenient, Private Support for Your iThemes Products Is Here.

We're moving support away from the forum and in to private tickets - Log In to Get Support Here

Note: any currently open support threads in the community forum will stay open while we resolve them.

Migrate A Drupal Site

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 alberg

alberg

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:18 AM

From what I see, BackupBuddy is strickly a WordPress service. Does anyone know of a similar tool to use in the migration of a Drupal site? Thx-ab

#2 Bes Zain

Bes Zain

• Members
  • 4,268 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:48 PM

Hi Alan, :)

Thanks for posting this. Hmmmmmm, I'm not sure if there is a similar dedicated server for Drupal, though I'm sure the actual Drupal community will know the exact answer. I found a lot of related threads via Google:

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=backup+drupal#hl=en&safe=off&tbo=1&tbs=qdr:y&q=+site:drupal.org+backup+drupal&sa=X&ei=FgbhTpnxBaHliALd9diIDw&ved=0CD4QrQIwAA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&fp=b8a419700e944fd7&biw=1920&bih=991

Will that help?

Regards,

Bes

Better, More Convenient, Private Support for Your iThemes Products Is Here.

We're moving support away from the forum and in to private tickets - Log In to Get Support Here

Note: any currently open support threads in the community forum will stay open while we resolve them.