Better, More Convenient, Private Support for Your iThemes Products Is Here.

We're moving support away from the forum and in to private tickets - Log In to Get Support Here

Note: any currently open support threads in the community forum will stay open while we resolve them.

Depot Theme

depot twenty eleven

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_RodneyHoare_*

Guest_RodneyHoare_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:42 AM

Hi
I have downloaded the Child Builder Theme Depot 1.0.0 for an E-Commerce site.  The downloaded zip file is OK it says that the theme is Depot, but when I activate this theme it says it is Twenty Eleven 1.3.  This wouldn't be so much of a problem but it seems to be missing a lot of the functions (mainly widgets) to what the demo Depot site has and that I wanted.

Can someone help me out as to what is going on.  Also the images didn't come up in the Photos/Prints product category.

Site is www.digitaldarkroom.net.au, don't laugh at it, it is in the very very early stages yet, I always want to make sure all components of the theme is as I expect before going into the build.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Rod

#2 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:19 AM

Please post this in a new topic in Builder support forum.

Better, More Convenient, Private Support for Your iThemes Products Is Here.

We're moving support away from the forum and in to private tickets - Log In to Get Support Here

Note: any currently open support threads in the community forum will stay open while we resolve them.