Better, More Convenient, Private Support for Your iThemes Products Is Here.

We're moving support away from the forum and in to private tickets - Log In to Get Support Here

Note: any currently open support threads in the community forum will stay open while we resolve them.

Coupon Code - Help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 terrik

terrik

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:07 PM

I just bought the developer package with a coupon 33% Off through Headway. As I am clicking over to email to get my receipt for the PayPal purchase, I receive a 44% off coupon from Plugin Buddy almost immediatly! I know it is only 10% more off, but man to get the coupon just as I purchase really feels like a big bummer.... Is there any way you guys can swap the coupons and issue a refund for the extra 10%?

Pardon my frustration...I am on deadline, a Headway learning curve, looking for the correct plugins I need for this project, over studying and reading...overloaded. I need one good thing to happen for me today....

Thanks,
Terri

#2 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:20 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Please send this to sales@ithemes.com via email.

#3 terrik

terrik

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:28 PM

Thank you Sridhar! I will send the email. I hope I didn't break any forum rules - I didn't see any other place to ask this question.

Thanks for the welcome too :-) I am sure I will be reading the whole thing!

Terri

Better, More Convenient, Private Support for Your iThemes Products Is Here.

We're moving support away from the forum and in to private tickets - Log In to Get Support Here

Note: any currently open support threads in the community forum will stay open while we resolve them.