Welcome to the forum:
Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.
What is included with support:
Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.
Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:24 PM
I offer a WordPress maintenance plan for my clients and have a few pre-sales questions:
- All of my clients have their own hosting. Can I manage thier sites from one dashboard?
- How often can I set Backup Buddy to backup my client sites? Right now we are only backing up once a month and I'd like to increase that.
- Is there a way for only our company ( not the client) to see the log of login attempts, unauthorized activity, etc.?
- What does your support cover?
- What guarantee will we have that backups will be made and updates performed? Right now we are doing this manually and this is, of course, 100% reliable.
- Can backups be sent our company Dropbox account and will each backup overide or replace existing backups, or will we have to delete old backups ourselves?
Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:30 AM
1. Not really, though can manage files stored in Stash from any single site and can manage licenses from any of the site's license managers. And with sync can probably as well.
2. Scheduled backups can be set for monthly, twice monthly, weekly, twice weekly, daily, twice daily, and hourly.
3. BackupBuddy doesn't track that
4. Forum or zendesk support; questions, information, help in figuring out issues and getting them solved.
5. BackupBuddy does its best to generate backups and if something goes wrong and there is a failure it will attempt to notify you via email notifications. Just make sure you set up your email to receive notifications. These can be tested from the BackupBuddy's Settings page by clicking the test button to verify emails can be sent from the server. It's still a good idea to periodically verify any backup solution is working properly.
6. Yes Dropbox is an available remote destination. It has an archive limit that you can set to delete the oldest backups once the archive limit has been exceeded.
PRAISE LORD HELIX