Welcome to the forum:
Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!
Also take note of the forum guidelines.
Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.
What is included with support:
Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.
Pro Pack & Plugin Suite - More Details Pre-Sales Please
Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:11 AM
I am almost certainly going to purchase either Pro Pack or the Plugin Suite. However, I find the following page does not give me enough details at this stage to be able to make an informed choice between the two enhanced packages: http://ithemes.com/exchange/
1. For the Suite could I please have more information on the 20+ plugins that are thrown in with the purchase. Is there a list somewhere?
2. If you purchase the Suite, do you also get access to all themes (usually paid and unpaid) or just the free ones?
3. In general, is there more detail on the Suite specifications somewhere please?
4. As for the Pro Pack, could you please expand on this headline: "All other Add-Ons and updates we release for 1 year"? Are all these add-ons included in the price if you download them? (That would seem to be the most natural reading to my way of thinking). What do you mean by add-ons that you release for a year? How does that work please?
5. Again, in terms of the Pro Pack, is there a more detailed spec somewhere?
Many thanks in advance for considering the above. I look forward to your reply.
Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:20 AM
We'd be happy to answer your questions.
- The Plugin Suite includes all of the plugins listed here: http://ithemes.com/find/plugins/ It also include all of the Exchange add-ons, except for the third-party add-ons.
- The Plugin Suite does not include any themes. If you are interested in purchasing all of our plugins and themes, you'd need to purchase the Toolkit, which also comes with a membership to WebDesign.com: http://ithemes.com/toolkit/
- The specifications for the Plugin Suite are available here: http://ithemes.com/plugin-suite/
- Both the Plugin Suite and the Exchange Pro Pack would include any updates to the plugins and/or add-ons for one year from the date of your purchase. You would also receive access any new plugins and/or add-ons (depending on which package you purchase) released during the year of your subscription for no additional fee. They would be available for download in your iThemes Member Panel.
- You can see a list of all the Exchange add-ons here: http://ithemes.com/exchange/add-ons/ All of those add-ons are included in your purchase of the Exchange Pro Pack except for the third-party add-ons which are marked as such.
Let us know if you have any additional questions or need further clarification on anything.