The latest update to the iThemes Sync dashboard includes a new handy feature you can turn on today: the ability to get a daily summary email of available WordPress updates for your themes, plugins and WordPress core.
Why a daily email? Keeping your WordPress sites up-to-date is an important part of keeping them safe and secure. With a daily reminder, you can know almost immediately when updates are available, so you can make sure you’re always running the latest (and most-secure versions) of your themes, plugins and WordPress core.
How to Turn On Your Daily WordPress Updates Email in Sync
- Log in the Sync Dashboard.
- Make sure your timezone settings are correct. This is a new setting in Sync, so visit the Settings page from the drop-down in the upper right corner.
- Click the Timezone tab and select your timezone.
- After you’ve set your timezone settings, click on the Notifications tab. Click Yes, please send me a daily update email and then select your preferred time of delivery.
- That’s it! You’ll start getting your daily WordPress update notification email in your inbox.
Manage updates (and more) for your WordPress sites all in one place with Sync
Check out all 20 Ways iThemes Sync will save you time in your WordPress workflow. Easily update all your themes, plugins and WordPress core, plus bulk install themes and plugins across multiple sites, run remote WordPress backups, manage comments and users, and much, much more.