Today, we are very excited to release the third (and luckiest) version of Builder. Our team has been working tirelessly on this latest update, and we are proud to release it to our community. Here is a highlight of some of Builder 3.0’s awesome new features:
- New Header Module – Customize and display your site title, tagline, and SEO options across multiple layouts.
- Support for the Loop Standard – Standardized HTML class structure for compatibility with LoopBuddy and other future projects.
- New Plugin Features – Plugin specific styling and scripting. Includes Gravity Forms styles!
- Tooltip Helps – Helping you (or your clients) learn to use and navigate Builder more easily.
- Expanded Extensions – We’ve added several new layout extensions to further customize the look of your site.
- New Layouts – To help you get started, we’ve included some awesome new site layouts you can tinker with, or you can use them just like they are.
- 40 + Child Themes – As always, you get over 40 child themes included with Builder 3.0. All child themes have been updated to take advantage of the latest Builder 3.0 feautes.
If you’re an existing Builder user, there are a few things we want you to know before you upgrade. First, you should update any Builder plugins you are using (Style Manager, Builder Blocks etc). Next, update the Builder theme. You can use the Easy Theme and Plugin Updater to update if you wish (just make sure you’re using the latest version of that as well). If you have made customizations to your child theme, you won’t be required to update them. Builder 3.0 will work just fine with your existing child themes. If you do wish to update them so they can take advantage of all the latest features, we’ve put together some notes to help you update your theme.