New to WordPress? Learn WordPress with our beginner WordPress tutorials, just updated for the latest version of WordPress. Designed especially for WordPress beginners, these tutorial videos walk through everything you need to know to start using your WordPress site.
24 New & Updated Beginner WordPress Tutorials
From how to login to WordPress to managing comments and users, each video covers beginner-level topics. We’ve tried to keep the videos short and concise (averaging about 3 minutes each), so you can get the basics of WordPress down quickly.
- What is WordPress?
- WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org
- Your WordPress Login
- Exploring the WordPress Dashboard
- Using the WordPress Admin Bar
- Exploring WordPress Settings
- WordPress Posts vs. Pages
- Creating a WordPress Post
- Adding Links in WordPress
- Using the WordPress Media Library
- Adding Images in WordPress
- Formatting WordPress Posts
- Scheduling WordPress Posts
- WordPress Categories & Tags
- Creating a WordPress Page
- Applying a WordPress Page Template
- What are WordPress Plugins?
- Installing WordPress Plugins
- What is a WordPress Theme?
- Using WordPress Widgets
- How to Install a WordPress Theme
- Creating a Custom Menu in WordPress
- Managing Comments in WordPress
- Creating Users in WordPress
Teach Clients to Use WordPress with Unbranded Versions of These TutorialsToolkit Member Bonus!
If you’re a current Toolkit member, you’ll find the unbranded version of these tutorials available for download in the iThemes Member Panel. In this post, we cover a few tips for how to use these unbranded tutorials to teach your clients WordPress.
After you login to the Member Panel, navigate to the Downloads page and then click the “Other” tab. You’ll find the zip download there listed as “WP101 – Unbranded Video Tutorials.”