Customizing your Sync Pro report emails just got a great new update. You can now set custom colors for the header, footer and button color to better match your company’s branding.
How to Personalize Your Sync Pro Maintenance Report Emails
1. To get started, navigate to the Reports page from the left-hand navigation menu. Click the Personalize Report Emails button.
2. You’ll now see the Whitelabeling screen. On this page, you’ll notice a new section below the email preview that allows you to select colors for the Header, Footer and Button colors.
3. Use the color picker or manually enter the hexadecimal color value to change your colors.
4. Watch the email preview change in real time as you fine-tune your color customizations.
5. Click the Save button. Sync will let you know that your new color settings have been applied.
6. When your clients get their next maintenance report email, they’ll have your updated color scheme.
Show Clients the Value of What You Do with WordPress Maintenance Reports
Show clients the value of having a monthly WordPress maintenance plan by providing them report summaries of all of the actions you took to keep their WordPress website up to date.
With Sync Pro’s WordPress Maintenance Reports, you can:
- Generate reports that summarize all update actions made to WordPress core, theme & plugins within a certain timeframe in Sync
- Email reports directly to clients
- Whitelabel report emails with your information
- Customize date range of reports
- Select report formats (HTML, CSV, PDF)
- New! Schedule reports to run on a daily, weekly or monthly basis