Having all your WooCommerce sales information right at your fingertips is great. However, sometimes you need a physical copy to show to clients or store owners. With the Reporting Pro module for iThemes Sales Accelerator, you can now export your WooCommerce sales reports to CSV files.
How to Export Your WooCommere Sales Reports to CSV with iThemes Sales Accelerator Reporting Pro
- 1. From your iThemes Sales Accelerator Dashboard, you’ll now see the option to Export to CSV.
- 2. Clicking the Export to CSV link takes you to the page where you can select which reports you’d like to export.
- 3. To see which reports are available for export in each section, click the Available Reports button.
- 4. The first thing you’ll want to do is select the dates you want for your reports in the Choose the Date section. There are predetermined periods you can choose from or you can set your own custom date range.
- 5. If you want to export all the Fast Facts reports, you can enable this by clicking the toggle.
- 6. Next, you can select with reports you’d like to export from the Overview section.
- 7. Then you can pick which reports to export from the Table section.
- 8. Finally, you can select which reports you want to export from the Charts section.
- 9. Click the Export to CSV button to run the report. You’ll immediately download the CSV file of the report.
How to Update to iThemes Sales Accelerator – Reporting Pro 1.1
To take advantage of this update, you’ll need iThemes Sales Accelerator – Reporting Pro 1.1. Current iThemes Sales Accelerator Pro, Plugin Suite and Toolkit customers will find the 1.1 update available now as an automatic update from the WordPress dashboard (for licensed sites) or as a manual download from the iThemes Member Panel. Save time updating all your sites at once from the iThemes Sync dashboard.
Get Reporting Pro for iThemes Sales Accelerator Today
With Reporting Pro for iThemes Sales Accelerator, you can monitor the various sales aspects of your site from one convenient dashboard within your site.