We love providing training to our customers. In fact, we do so much training via live webinars we’ve log thousands of live webinars since we started our training in late 2009.
For 10 years, we’ve been focusing on training freelancers, small business owners, site owners and the DIY crowd how to build with WordPress. During this time, we’ve had a number of series of training events geared towards helping everyone involved with WordPress. Here’s a few that we’ve done numerous times.
- Plugin Roundups — Done monthly for several years. This is a great resource as our instructors go through the WordPress.org Plugin Repo to find plugins that help solve specific needs.
- WordPress Developer Bootcamps — Do you want to become a WordPress developer? Check out this boot camp as a start. You’ll get expert advice around setting up WordPress, installation and configuration and more. You’ll even learn how to build simple plugin and themes.
- Plugin In Depth — We pick some plugins and go in depth on them, teaching you everything you might need to know on how to use the plugin and what use cases it would be good for.
While these are useful, the last couple of years, we’ve pivoted a bit to focus on other areas around WordPress, such as digital marketing, freelance/business minded topics and more.
You can check out all of our previous trainings on our training page. Of course, if you want win this course pass, you could use it for a course that’s coming up.
Enter the Giveaway below.
There are plenty of previous courses for you to choose from. However, we’re also working on scheduling out the first half of next year. We’re going to try a few different things next year as we look to provide training around broader topics. So if you want to save this course pass for one of those, we’ll let you.
Here’s a sample of what we’re working on for 2020:
- Digital Marketing Summit
- Email Marketing Bootcamp
- Content Marketing Bootcamp
- Recurring Revenue Summit
- Conversion Copywriting
- eCommerce Summit (Not WooCommerce Related)
- Performance/Speed Improvements
- Legal/Business Entity Questions
- Conversion Optimization
- WebDev / Design Workshop
We’re planning on these and more. So if you’re looking for something that you’d like to see us cover or bring an expert in to teach, let us know in the comments below.
Good luck with today’s giveaway!