iThemes Media takes your privacy seriously. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the protection of all such personal information. We use appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to iThemes.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of iThemes.com and iThemes.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer/mobile device, and type of web browser),
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; plus anonymous location and demographic information
- information knowingly provided by you through our online forms, including registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with iThemes.com via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information and promotional material about our company and product offerings.
We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email address for targeting on sites such as Twitter.com and Facebook.com).
Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future email marketing regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone for their promotional use without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information, and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of our emails or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: salesATiThemesDOTcom (Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)
If you remove your information from our marketing lists, it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you.
Section 5: Our Right to Contact You
Section 6: Our Right to Change
Section 7: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
iThemes.com is committed to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from iThemes.com in the following circumstances:
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, new product availability, upcoming training, free resources, changes in services;
- Correspondence to confirm a transaction and/or reminders of pending transactions;
- Notifications about your membership status (including reminders about expirations and product renewals);
- Updates/notifications generated by our products and services;
- Delivery of email newsletter subscriber incentives such as free ebooks and coupons;
- Community/product news including security updates, new products and feature releases, upcoming training webinars/events, free resources and coupons/sales
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, iThemes has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
All emails sent to you by iThemes.com will clearly identify iThemes.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (NOTE: The actual sender may alter, but all from addresses will end with @iThemes.com).
Any marketing/promotional email from iThemes.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages. Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL marketing lists at iThemes.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of transactions, products and membership.
All emails sent to you directly by iThemes.com include valid postal address information in the footer. Emails sent to you directly by iThemes.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via
Email: salesATiThemesDOTcom (Please replace ?AT? with @ and ?DOT? with .)
Contact Page: https://ithemes.com/contact
Mailing Address: 1720 S. Kelly Ave. Edmond, OK 73013