Have you been having trouble getting website content from clients? You’re not alone. Getting website content from clients is one of the top issues that most website designers and developers battle on a regular basis.
Of course, you’d like content in a timely manner, and you’d prefer it in a seamless way – one that aligns with the voice and the mission the client wants to project. But let’s be honest, you’d be happy to have the website content from clients at any level or rate.
In this ebook, we’ll unpack a few tips and strategies for how to get content from clients to make your job easier.
- Use an Onboarding Sequence of Emails
- Use Content Calendars
- Put a Project Management Tool to Work
- Start Using Content Forms
- Ask Leading Questions
- Share Examples of Great Copywriting
- BONUS: Don’t Make It Seem Like Homework