Ultimate Guide to WordPress 5.0 & The Gutenberg Block Editor
WordPress 5.0 with the new Block Editor will transform the way you edit WordPress pages and posts. If you’re like most people, you probably have a ton of questions about the new WordPress editor and may even be a little nervous about the changes it brings to WordPress.
In this guide to WordPress 5.0 and the new WordPress Gutenberg Editor, we hope to answer all of your questions and hopefully settle your nerves about the update.
- Introduction to WordPress 5.0
- Before You Update to WordPress 5.0
- What is Gutenberg?
- Why Overhaul the WordPress Editor?
- What Happens to the Classic Editor?
- Introducing Blocks
- What Blocks Are Included?
- Getting to Know the Gutenberg Editor Menu
- Document Settings
- Gutenberg Block Menu Options
- More Gutenberg Options
- Gutenberg Keyboard Shortcuts
- More WordPress Resources
Kristen has been writing tutorials to help WordPress users since 2011. You can usually find her working on new articles for the iThemes blog or developing resources for #WPprosper. Outside of work, Kristen enjoys journaling (she’s written two books!), hiking and camping, cooking, and daily adventures with her family, hoping to live a more present life.