Easily charge the proper EU Value Added Tax for your products.
With the Easy EU Value-Added Taxes Add-on, you can easily charge the proper EU Value Added Tax for each of their product types.
1. Follow the normal WordPress plugin installation methods to install and activate the Easy Value Added Taxes Add-on plugin to any site running iThemes Exchange.
2. After installing and activating the plugin, you’ll see the Add-on has been enabled from the Exchange > Add-ons page.
3. Click the settings gear. You’ll now see the Easy Value Added Taxes settings page.
4. Add your Vat Number by selecting your country from the drop-down. In the next field, add your VAT number.
5. In the Tax Rates section, you can add the Tax Label, Tax Rate %, select to Apply to Shipping and Set as Default. You can also add additional tax rates using the Add New Tax Rate button.
6. Below the Tax Rate section, you can select to Add VAT on Product Page. This selection will display the product price with VAT included automatically.
7. Click Save Changes. That’s it! Now your customers will see the appropriate VAT tax added to their purchase.