Send emails from your WordPress site or blog.
EmailBuddy is a simple email newsletter solution for WordPress. Build email lists around your site or blog and send simple text-based email newsletters from the WordPress dashboard. Collect email subscriptions into groups from widget or shortcode-supported signup forms and easily manage user subscriptions.
- Simple Message Editor with Variable Support — Compose, send or save email messages from within the WordPress dashboard. Select and add message variables for customized emails. EmailBuddy supports the following variables
- Subscriber Groups — Groups function as containers of subscribers and can be used for newsletter or subscriber organization
- Events — Events allows you to schedule up to three reminder emails for one-time or recurring events. Events may repeat on a regular basis (ie. daily, weekly, monthly, yearly)
- Email Tools — Send test emails, manually unsubscribe users or import and export user email addresses
- Customizable Email Settings — Add text for return name, email address, unsubscribe text and email footer
- Double Opt-In Confirmation — (Strongly recommended) Verify user subscription information and confirm before subscribing
- Subscription Form and Alerts Style Manager — Add simple styles to subscription forms and user notifications
- NEW! Add iThemes Exchange customers to your newsletter list — Adds a checkbox in the registration process to add customers to your e-mail list.
- One-Year Membership Subscription to Premium Support and Product Updates — All iThemes plugins include access to the iThemes Community Support Forum, plus all product updates (including new version/feature additions) throughout the membership year