Integrate social media features with your WordPress site or blog.
Frolic deploys multiple features from Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin to partner seamlessly with your site, allowing users to socially share or interact with your content. Frolic Objects are fully customizable and can be easily added to posts and pages via shortcodes or widgets.
- Frolic Social Objects for Multiple Social Media Platforms:
- Twitter – Latest Tweets Feed, Tweet Button, Follow Button, Hashtag Button, Mention Button.
- Facebook — Like Button, Comments Block, Activity Feed, Send Button, Recommendations, Subscribe Button
- Google+ — +1 button, Google Plus Badge, Share Button
- LinkedIn — Share, Insider, Company Profile, Recommend, Show Jobs, Follow
- Dashboard Feeds — View Twitter feeds or Facebook Activity/Comment feeds from within the WordPress dashboard
- One-Year Membership Subscription to Premium Support and Product Updates — All iThemes plugins include access to the iThemes Community Support Forum, plus all product updates (including new version/feature additions) throughout the membership year.
- Android Devices
- Apple iPad
- Apple iPhone
- Apple iPod, Touch
- BlackBerry Device
- LG Phones
- Motorola Phones
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo Wii
- Nokia Phones
- Opera Mini Devices
- Palm Devices
- Sony Ericson Phones
- Samsung Phones
- Sony Playstation Portable
- Sony Playstation 3
- Windows CE Device, Mobile IE
Kristen has been writing tutorials to help WordPress users since 2011. You can usually find her working on new articles for the iThemes blog or developing resources for #WPprosper. Outside of work, Kristen enjoys journaling (she’s written two books!), hiking and camping, cooking, and daily adventures with her family, hoping to live a more present life.