Create slideshows with side-by-side images and text.
Slides constructs slideshows from uploaded images and entries in the WYSIWYG Slide editor. Add transition and style settings to Slide groups and display slideshows in widget areas or to posts and pages via shortcodes.
- Unlimited Slides Groups — Create multiple Slides groups with unlimited slides.
- WYSIWYG Editor — Create custom slides from the built-in WYSIWYG editor.
- Animation Transition Effects and Settings — Choose from slide or fade effects and configure timing settings for transitions
- 6 Slide Layouts Options — Assign layouts to slides (image left, image right, image top, image bottom, image only or content only)
- Slide Style Settings — Control height, width, background color and slider border/pagination colors
- Navigation Elements — Enable pagination to allow jumping ahead or back
- One-Year Membership Subscription to Premium Support and Product Updates — All iThemes plugins include access to the iThemes Help Center, plus all product updates (including new version/feature additions) throughout the membership year
Kristen has been writing tutorials to help WordPress users since 2011. You can usually find her working on new articles for the iThemes blog or developing resources for #WPprosper. Outside of work, Kristen enjoys journaling (she’s written two books!), hiking and camping, cooking, and daily adventures with her family, hoping to live a more present life.