Add image slideshows with customizable transitions or animated effects.
Slideshow creates image slideshows that can be added to widget areas or to posts and pages via shortcodes. Use existing media library images or upload new images to groups and customize Slideshow modes with animation, transition and navigation options.
- Unlimited Slideshow Groups — Create multiple image Slideshow groups with unlimited customization combinations.
- Slideshow Slider or Cycle Transition Modes — Assign Slideshow transition modes to groups: Slider (a “slicing” transition) or Cycle (shuffles images).
- Animation Transition Effects — Choose from over 30 animation effects for each transition mode.
- Timing Customizations — Configure timing (in milliseconds) for image progression, animation and in/out view of slides
- Responsive Support — Compatible with responsive WordPress themes
- Image Captions and URL Links — Slideshow images can include overlaying text captions and link to outside URLs.
- Navigation Elements — Enable bullet or thumbnail (in Slider mode) navigation below Slideshow images for instant navigation between slides
- One-Year Membership Subscription to Premium Support and Product Updates — All iThemes plugins include access to the iThemes Help Center, plus all product updates (including new version/feature additions) throughout the membership year
Kristen has been writing tutorials to help WordPress users since 2011. You can usually find her working on new articles for the iThemes blog or developing resources for #WPprosper. Outside of work, Kristen enjoys journaling (she’s written two books!), hiking and camping, cooking, and daily adventures with her family, hoping to live a more present life.