Create a custom version of your WordPress login page.
TailoredLogin allows you to easily create a customized WordPress login page. Use the built-in Style Manager to upload a background image or header graphic, style the login form and even add widgets to your login page by dropping available widgets into the TailoredLogin widget areas.
- Style Manager – Customize the basic color scheme, fonts and widget areas of your login page
- Optional Widget Areas — Add up to two widget areas (top and bottom) to your login page
- Custom Background and Header Images — Select and assign a custom background or header image from the WordPress media library to your login page
- One-Year Membership Subscription to Premium Support and Product Updates — All iThemes plugins include access to the iThemes Community Support Forum, plus all product updates (including new version/feature additions) throughout the membership year.
Customizable Login Page Options
- Login Page Background — Add a custom image, assign position, repeat, attachment and set background color
- Login Form Header — Add a custom image, assign position, repeat, image background size, background color and header URL
- Login Form — Assign a background color, form label font family, size and color
- Login Form Button — Set font family, size, text color and background color
- Widgets — Add a widget bar background color, font and width
- “Back to Site” and “Lost Password” Links — Assign font family, font size and color
PluginBuddy TailoredLogin requires WordPress 2.9.0 or newer.
Kristen has been writing tutorials to help WordPress users since 2011. You can usually find her working on new articles for the iThemes blog or developing resources for #WPprosper. Outside of work, Kristen enjoys journaling (she’s written two books!), hiking and camping, cooking, and daily adventures with her family, hoping to live a more present life.