Create a custom version of your WordPress login page.
TailoredLogin allows you to easily create a customized WordPress login page. Use the built-in Style Manager to upload a background image or header graphic, style the login form and even add widgets to your login page by dropping available widgets into the TailoredLogin widget areas.
- Style Manager – Customize the basic color scheme, fonts and widget areas of your login page
- Optional Widget Areas — Add up to two widget areas (top and bottom) to your login page
- Custom Background and Header Images — Select and assign a custom background or header image from the WordPress media library to your login page
- One-Year Membership Subscription to Premium Support and Product Updates — All iThemes plugins include access to the iThemes Community Support Forum, plus all product updates (including new version/feature additions) throughout the membership year.
Customizable Login Page Options
- Login Page Background — Add a custom image, assign position, repeat, attachment and set background color
- Login Form Header — Add a custom image, assign position, repeat, image background size, background color and header URL
- Login Form — Assign a background color, form label font family, size and color
- Login Form Button — Set font family, size, text color and background color
- Widgets — Add a widget bar background color, font and width
- “Back to Site” and “Lost Password” Links — Assign font family, font size and color
PluginBuddy TailoredLogin requires WordPress 2.9.0 or newer.