The marketing challenge for a lot of businesses is being noticed. So, the natural solution is building a great website. Once you have a great website for your business, or a client’s business, your work has just begun.
We do business with people we know, like and trust. If you’re not using social media to foster and develop relationships with people, your business will not be successful. In this webinar, Social Marketing pro Bridget Willard covers the basics of what you need to set yourself and your clients up for social sharing success.
Top 5 Tips for Social Sharing Success
To recap, here are Bridget’s top 5 tips for social sharing success:
- 1. Ensure each page has a unique featured image. Yep, every page! Each URL needs to be sharable.
- 2. All pages and posts need: 1) Featured image (1200 x 628) and 2) 155-word meta description with a Call to Action (CTA).
- 3. Use Facebook Object Debugger to check how Open Graph sees your URL.
- 4. Ensure you are using the right Twitter card: Summary with Large Image.
- 5. Check your post with the Twitter Card Validator.
Download the Slides
Learn More at the Social Media Marketing Workshop
Starting out with social media marketing from scratch can be overwhelming. Without the context of relationship marketing, it’s easy to become frustrated. Instead, let’s get an overview of how social media can truly be effective. During the Social Media Marketing Workshop, happening November 19 & 20, 2019, you’ll finally recognize the role of social media in your business.
We’ll get you ready to tackle your content marketing in a holistic, audience-first approach. You’ll learn how to write an effective bio for your social networks, and focus on Twitter as our main relationship builder, content curation vehicle and listening device. You’ll get an in-depth review of proper hashtag use, as well as how to use the right responses at the right times, what situational awareness looks like on social and what not to do.