We’ve been busy behind the scenes moving to a new BackupBuddy Stash infrastructure that provides improved performance and more options for improving Stash in the future.
To take advantage of these updates, we’re asking all current BackupBuddy customers to update the BackupBuddy plugin on all your websites to the latest version (220.127.116.11+). By updating to 18.104.22.168, you ensure your website can take advantage of the new upcoming Stash features and performance.
How to Update BackupBuddy
There are several ways to update the BackupBuddy plugin:
1. Automatically from your WordPress admin dashboard.
If you have licensed the BackupBuddy plugin on your WordPress website, you should see the latest update available in your WordPress dashboard.
2. Manually by downloading the latest BackupBuddy zip file from the iThemes Member Panel.
To manually update to the latest version of BackupBuddy, download the latest BackupBuddy zip file from the iThemes Member Panel and follow the instructions for installation.
Note: When manually updating an existing plugin, you should first deactivate and then delete the existing version of the plugin, as the manual installation methods will not do this for you automatically and will either fail or may leave you a failed installation.
3. From the iThemes Sync dashboard.
If you have BackupBuddy installed on multiple websites, you can update BackupBuddy on all your websites at once from the iThemes Sync dashboard. Login to iThemes Sync now.
Don’t See the Latest BackupBuddy Update?
If you don’t see BackupBuddy 22.214.171.124 update available in your WordPress dashboard, follow these two steps:
- 1. Make sure you’ve licensed BackupBuddy. Here’s how to license BackupBuddy.
- 2. Make sure you have a current BackupBuddy subscription. If your BackupBuddy plugin membership has expired, you’ll need to renew your BackupBuddy plan to get the latest version update. You can check the status of your subscription by logging into the iThemes Member Panel and visiting the Subscriptions page.
If you still don’t see the update after following the above steps, our support team is ready to help. Visit the iThemes Help Desk now.
Questions? The iThemes Support Team is Ready to Help
If you have questions about this notice or need help updating BackupBuddy, our support team is ready to help. Visit the iThemes Help Desk now.
Thanks for your attention to this matter and for updating BackupBuddy!