In this webinar, successful freelance developer Curtis McHale shares his personal experience and his insights on WHY you do your job and how to find that WHY. Once you’ve found your WHY, Curtis will share how to communicate that to your clients and staff. This webinar is based on Start With Why by Simon Sinek and Good to Great by James Collins and customized for our WordPress freelancer community.
10 Questions for Finding Your WHY
- What activities energize you?
- What times in your past stand out and make you smile?
- What are you doing when time flies?
- What do you do that makes you feel awesome about yourself? Do you have a file to keep reminders of what makes you awesome?
- What, if any, opportunity do you regret missing?
- If you had only three words to describe yourself, what would they be? Which of those words (or another) would be one word that BEST describes you?
- What is the biggest challenge you’ve overcome? How did you over come that challenge?
- What are you just GOOD at?
- What is something you believe that nobody agrees with?
- What did you want to do (be) when you were a kid?