The iThemes Affiliate Programs pays 25% in commission for sales generated through your affiliate links for iThemes products, including all our WordPress plugins, WordPress themes, WordPress training and product bundles like the Plugin Suite and WordPress Web Designer’s Toolkit.
To apply to become an iThemes affiliate, you’ll need to setup an account and follow the instructions through ShareASale.
iThemes WordPress Plugins & Tools to Actively Promote for Affiliate Revenue
- BackupBuddy, our WordPress backup plugin
- Stash Live, our real-time, cloud-based WordPress backup service included in the BackupBuddy plugin
- iThemes Security Pro, our WordPress security plugin
- iThemes Sync Pro and iThemes Sync, our central dashboard to manage multiple WordPress sites
- iThemes Training, professional WordPress training
- The Plugin Suite – best-value bundle of unlimited licences of all our WordPress plugins
- The WordPress Web Designer’s Toolkit – everything we make at iThemes (our entire library of unlimited licences of WordPress plugins, themes, training and 10+ Sync Pro sites.)
- BackupBuddy Stash, our remote destination for WordPress backup file storage
- iThemes Builder, our WordPress theme framework
- All iThemes WordPress Themes
- iThemes Exchange, our WordPress ecommerce plugin
- iThemes Exchange Membership Add-on, WordPress membership plugin
- Exchange Pro Pack, bundle of all iThemes Exchange add-ons for WordPress ecommerce
- BoomBar, our WordPress notification bar plugin
- DisplayBuddy, our bundle of WordPress plugins for displaying images, videos and more
iThemes Affiliate Program Information & FAQs
- Application Process
- Once your application is received, you will receive further instructions via email.
Please review our Affiliate Guidelines and Terms of Service before applying.
The following things are reviewed before application approval:
1. Account status with iThemes
2. Websites listed in your affiliate application
3. Name searches for coupon sites
4. Previous sales correspondence (if applicable)
Affiliate applications are rejected for the following reasons:
1. You run or operate a coupon site
2. Your website is not active or URL directs to a site not developed by you
3. Your website contains explicit content
4. You are a former iThemes customer that received a refund for purchases
- The iThemes Media LLC Affiliate Programs, which include iThemes.com and all its associated themes, plugins, and training, typically pay 25% in commission for sales generated through your affiliate links (see Terms of Service A). Payouts will be sent at the end of each month, for the previous month’s following sales. (Please note this is subject to change).
- The iThemes Media LLC Affiliate Programs, which include iThemes.com and all its associated themes, plugins, and training, typically pay 25% in commission for sales generated through your affiliate links (Terms of Service A). Payouts will be sent at the end of each month, for the previous month’s following sales. (Please note this is subject to change).
As a business person, you know that your reputation is one of your most important assets. We feel the same way. By applying to become an affiliate you are agreeing to abide by the following guidelines, which will not only protect our reputation and standing in the community, but yours as well.
(Please also view our full Terms of Service).
Please note: You may NOT use your own affiliate links to purchase themes, plugins, or trainings. Doing so will terminate your affiliate account(s) and you will forfeit any potential earnings.
No Spamming. Surely we don’t need to say anything more about this, do we?
We verify all sales prior to approval: A sale is not complete until after we have verified that it was a valid sale without reversal or a hold by PayPal, GoogleCheckout, or the credit card issuer. We reserve the right to delay payment until this has been confirmed. Sales at the end of the month may be delayed until the next month for this reason.
In order for a sale to be credited to your account, the purchaser MUST use your affiliate link on a cookie-enabled computer. Purchases will not be assigned or reassigned to affiliates once the purchase is completed. Please do not ask for us to make an exception for you. Instead, view some of the tips on how to ensure your contacts are using your affiliate links.
We do not allow internal sales: An account must be ordered with billing information that does not match the affiliate’s information. If you are signing up an account for a client, please email us regarding this ASAP.
- Terms of Service
- By signing up as an affiliate with iThemes Media LLC, you agree to the following Terms of Service.
This agreement is by and between iThemes Media LLC and/or their assigns and all subscribers. Unless the context requires otherwise, iThemes Media LLC. and/or their assigns shall be referred to as “us, we, or our” and you shall be referred to as “you, your or subscriber.”
You understand that iThemes Media LLC. and/or their assigns does not guarantee or predict any type of profit or response from said services. Subscriber agrees to hold iThemes Media LLC harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, joint or several, of whatever kind or nature which iThemes Media LLC and/or their assigns may become subject arising out of or relating in any way to the use of the services provided under this agreement, including, without limitation, in each case attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses actually incurred in defending against or enforcing any such losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages or liabilities.
A. Services to be Provided. We agree to pay you certain commissions as described on our website for referral sales made by customers. However, you cannot use our brand names or products in domain names or advertising such as pay-per-click advertising in any way shape or form. If your customer uses a coupon code or discount that % will be automatically deducted from your commission payment. We reserve the right to cancel any account at any time. We also reserve the right to change this policy. Any violation will result in immediate termination of your account and halt all payments due.
B. Termination. We may terminate your account:
(a) if you violate our Terms Of Service Policy; (b) promote iThemes Media LLC in a manner that is unethical or inappropriate; or (c) for any reason, in our sole discretion.
C. No Warranties. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO YOU OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE iThemes Media LLC , ITS SUBCONTRACTORS AND AFFILIATES PROVIDE YOU. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF THIS SERVICE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We shall not be liable for any damages suffered by you, whether indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential, including, by not limited to, loss of data or service interruptions, regardless of cause or fault. We are not responsible for your lost profits or for your loss of data or information. If notwithstanding this clause we are held liable to you.
D. TERMS. You agree: (1) to use our system in a manner that is ethical and in conformity with community standards; (2) to respect the privacy of other users (you shall not intentionally seek data or passwords belonging to other users, nor will you modify files or represent yourself as another user unless explicitly authorized to do so by that user); (3) to respect the legal protection provided by copyright law, trade secret law, or other laws protecting intellectual property; 4) to abide by all laws and regulations (federal and by the State of Oklahoma) pertaining to affiliate programs and disclosure; 5) to accept commercial emails from us.
If we learn of a violation or likely violation of our TERMS OF SERVICE, we will attempt to notify you. If you do not take immediate remedial action which is satisfactory to us, or in the event of a serious violation of the TERMS OF SERVICE, we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately. Every effort will be made to inform you prior to account termination, and to re-establish your account upon receiving such representations from you as we deem appropriate in the circumstances.
YOUR SERVICE WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT WARNING SHOULD YOU USE OUR SYSTEM AS PART OF ANY BULK EMAIL CAMPAIGN. You may also be subject to fines and legal actions as a result of your bulk email promotion..
E. Assignment. This agreement is personal to you. You may not assign your rights under this agreement without our prior written consent. If you do assign your rights, as would be the case were someone other than you to use your account, you shall remain liable to us for any fees due under this agreement. We may assign this agreement at any time.
F. Change of Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this agreement as needed. Use of our servers by you after said changes constitutes acceptance of those new terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the new terms and conditions, you may terminate this agreement in accordance with Section B.
G. Notification of Account Changes. You agree to provide us with such other information relating to your use of this service as we deem necessary or desirable. You agree to notify us if your address, email address, telephone number, billing information changes.
H. Notices. All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given on the date of delivery: if delivered personally to the party to whom notice is to be given; if sent by electronic mail with a cc: to sender; if sent by fax; or on the third day after mailing by first class mail.
I. General Provisions. The subject headings of the articles and sections are for convenience only, and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions. If any portion of this agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be severed and the remainder of this agreement shall remain in force. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us pertaining to its subject matter and supersedes all of our prior agreements, representations, and understandings. Subject to Section I, no supplement, modification, or amendment of this agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing by both parties. No waiver of any of the provisions of this agreement shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party making the waiver. This agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts. Each shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. If an organization is the subscriber, the individual signing up for our services represents that he or she is duly authorized to enter into this agreement on behalf of that organization. In the event of a dispute, the parties agree to submit the matter to the Community Dispute Resolution Service or any recognized Arbitration Board located within our state and county, before instituting litigation.
Have a question about the affiliate progream? Contact us here.