The latest update to iThemes Sync includes a new way to manage WordPress settings remotely. Now you can easily update or change WordPress settings for all your WordPress websites from one central dashboard.
New! WordPress Settings You Can Manage From
Sync takes the WordPress settings you usually manage from the WordPress dashboard > Settings menu and brings them into the Sync dashboard so you can quickly make updates for multiple WordPress sites.
Now you can manage these WordPress settings from Sync:
How to Manage WordPress Settings From iThemes Sync
To take advantage of managing WordPress settings from Sync, you’ll need the following:
- An active iThemes Sync Pro account
- The iThemes Sync plugin updated to version 2.0
1. Login to the Sync dashboard. From the Sync dashboard home screen, click on any site in the list to expand the individual site view.
2. From the individual site view, click the new WP Settings tab.
3. Now you’ll see all the WP Settings available. Use the menu on the left side of this page to skip between General, Writing, Reading, Discussion and Media Settings.
4. That’s it! Once you’ve made changes, be sure to click the Save Changes button. Sync will automatically update your WordPress site with your settings changes.
A Complete List of WordPress Settings You Can Manage From Sync
Sync Pro is designed for anyone managing WordPress sites professionally. The goal with Sync Pro is to save you time in your WordPress maintenance tasks, giving you one central dashboard to manage all your WordPress sites.