In this webinar, Nathan Ingram unpacks how he built a lucrative recurring revenue stream providing WordPress Management Plans with BackupBuddy, our WordPress backup plugin, at the center.
- Why you Need an Efficient Development Process
- Using BackupBuddy in Website Development
- Why Recurring Revenue is Critical
- Using BackupBuddy in a WordPress Care Plan
- Using Stash Live in a WordPress Care Plan
- Affiliate Opportunities with BackupBuddy
Why is Recurring Revenue So Critical?
Recurring revenue is the foundation of a successful business. It’s virtually impossible to survive without it.
- Without recurring revenue, you’re completely dependent on consistent sales for survival.
- You’re at the client’s mercy to supply content so you can finish the job and get paid.
- You’re living project to project.
Elements of an Effective WordPress Care Plan
- Hosting: iThemes Hosting
- Backups: BackupBuddy & BackupBuddy Stash
- WP Updates: iThemes Sync
- WP Security: iThemes Security
What Makes a Great WP Backup Solution?
- Backups should happen automatically on a schedule.
- Backups should be full site and easy to restore.
- Backups should be stored offsite in cloud storage.
Download the Slides
Kristen has been writing tutorials to help WordPress users since 2011. As marketing director here at iThemes, she’s dedicated to helping you find the best ways to build, manage, and maintain effective WordPress websites. Kristen also enjoys journaling (check out her side project, The Transformation Year!), hiking and camping, step aerobics, cooking, and daily adventures with her family, hoping to live a more present life.